Why is the app creating Fields and Triggers in my Zendesk?
Zendesk applications are a cocktail of programming and so-called requirements. These requirements are Zendesk objects that are automatically created in your instance when installing a particular application.
Here is the full list of what is created and why - please do not change any of the fields:
- Field | Change Type : Defines the type of a change (e.g. Normal) and shows the app to the user when active.
- Field | Change Status: Defines the status of the change (e.g. Created) and activates the associated step workflow (DEV, QA, PRD).
- Field | SAP Transports: Stores the different transports created by your users and links them to your Zendesk ticket.
- Field | SAP Transports of Copies: Stores the different transports of copies created by your users and links them to your Zendesk ticket.
- Field | SAP Manual Entry: Stores the different manual entries created by your users and links them to your Zendesk ticket.
- Trigger | SAP TM - Change Status adds Tag: When Change Status = Present, add the "change" tag.
- Trigger | SAP TM - Change is Created: When Change Status != Present and Change Type = Present, set Change Status to "Created".
- Trigger | SAP TM - Remove tag if not a Change anymore: When Change Type != Present, set Change Status to blank and remove the "change" tag.
All Fields and Triggers are automatically deleted when uninstalling the app.